If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Boca Raton, Florida, you might be facing a range of challenges. Victims and their families might face unexpected medical costs, costs of rehabilitation, and may struggle to make ends meet if a loved one has to miss work. The challenges following a car accident can leave families overwhelmed. Fortunately, you may have important rights under the law. If you or a loved one was hurt in a car accident, you and your family may have the right to seek damages for your medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. The Law Offices of Oscar Syger are car accident attorneys in Boca Raton, Florida who offer new clients a free initial consultation during which we can review your case, help you understand your rights, and assist you in taking the next steps to seek damages from insurance companies or negligent parties. You have nothing to lose. Reach out to the Law Offices of Oscar Syger today if you’ve been hurt in a car accident.
How can you prepare for your free initial consultation with the Law Offices of Oscar Syger? It can be helpful to bring some supporting documentation to your first meeting. Here are some things to consider:
What to Bring to Your Free Initial Car Accident Consultation in Boca Raton?
To determine whether you have a car accident claim in Boca Raton, the Law Offices of Oscar Syger will review evidence of your crash, like police reports, medical expenses from medical treatment you received, and our car accident lawyers may ask you a range of questions. What should you bring to your free initial consultation? Here are some items to bring, but even if you can’t gather all these documents, you should still meet with the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, car accident lawyers in Boca Raton. We can help you gather evidence, if needed.
- Police Reports and Accident Reports. If you were in a crash in Boca Raton, you probably have a police report from the scene of the accident. If you don’t have the report on hand, you can order the report from the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle department. You can order the report online or through the mail. If you don’t have a police report or if you need help getting a police report, the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, car accident lawyers in Boca Raton may be able to help you.
- Medical Reports and Diagnosis. In order to determine the value of your car accident claim, the accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Oscar Syger will review your medical bills and diagnosis. Using your diagnosis, our car accident attorneys can estimate how long you might be out of work and possibly estimate the value of future medical bills. If we cannot make these estimates, our firm can speak to experts who can.
- Insurance Policies. If you’ve been in a car accident in Boca Raton, Florida, you may be able to make a claim with your car insurance company. You should also bring the information for the other driver’s car insurance because you may be able to make a claim against their policy. Bring any correspondence you may have been sent by insurance adjusters. The Law Offices of Oscar Syger are car accident lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida who may be able to speak to insurance adjusters and fight to help you get the best possible settlement permitted under the law. If you’ve been offered a settlement by adjusters, before you accept any settlement, consider speaking to the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, Boca Raton car accident lawyers. If your settlement is lower than you expected, you may have the right to make an appeal. Sometimes insurance adjusters may use formulas or estimates to determine the value of your claim. However, you have the right to be reimbursed for the full value of your losses.
- Pay Stubs from Missed Time from Work. If you had to miss days from work, you may be entitled to seek damages for your missed time and missed pay. Bring pay stubs to your initial consultation with the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, car accident attorneys in Boca Raton.
- Photos. If you took photos at the scene of the crash, bring these to your initial consultation with your car accident lawyer. Photos can be useful when determining negligence and as supporting evidence for your claim.
These are just some of the documents you may need during your initial consultation. The Law Offices of Oscar Syger are car accident attorneys in Boca Raton, Florida who can review the information you have and help you understand what additional information you might need. Contact our firm today to learn more.
Schedule Your Free Consultation in Boca Raton, Florida Today
You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law if you’ve been in a crash. The Law Offices of Oscar Syger, are Boca Raton car accident lawyers who work closely with victims and families to help them seek damages for their losses. Contact our firm today to learn more about your rights.