The Law Offices of Oscar Syger is a car accident law firm in Boca Raton, Florida that can assist you if you or a loved one have been hurt in a crash. Car accidents can leave victims suffering from serious injuries, which can impact all aspects of their lives. Disabling injuries can leave victims permanently out of work, which can impact families, and leave them struggling to pay rehabilitation costs and fighting to make ends meet. According to the National Safety Council, car accident deaths result in an average “economic loss” of $1,615,000. The average disabling injury can leave victims and families with economic losses estimated at $93,800. Even minor accidents, where there may appear to be no injury, can result in economic losses, according to the National Safety Council.
If you or a loved one have suffered losses following a car accident in Boca Raton, Florida, the car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Oscar Syger may be able to help you. Our lawyers may be able to assist you with making a car insurance claim, or with seeking damages from the insurers of negligent parties. Our attorneys can review your case and determine whether you might have a claim. We can provide you with a free consultation during which we can offer you an honest assessment of your claim. We only get paid if you win and you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Contact the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, a car accident lawyer in Boca Raton, Florida.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Take
There are many different types of car accidents and factors leading up to a crash. Every car accident case will be unique and the avenues that individuals may have to seek justice may vary. What are some types of car accidents we see in Boca Raton, Florida, and what steps can you take if you’ve been hurt in one of these crashes?
- Rear-End Collisions. If you’ve been in a rear-end collision, usually the driver in the rear is responsible for the crash. Drivers are responsible for maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle in front of them and they are responsible for managing their speed so that they have sufficient time to stop. If you have been hurt in a rear-end collision, the Law Offices of Oscar Syger are car accident lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida who may be able to help you make an insurance claim from the other driver’s insurance company and who may be able to help you seek damages from responsible parties.
- Front-End Collisions. Determining fault following a front-end collision can sometimes be more complicated than with rear-end collisions, but the injuries following these accidents can sometimes be incredibly serious. The impact forces involved in these kinds of crashes can be great. It is important to get these claims right, meaning it is important to determine who is at fault and to hold responsible parties responsible, because thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars in settlement money could potentially be at stake. Of course, every case is unique. Different cases will result in different types of damages. If you or a loved one were hurt in a front-end collision, the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, personal injury lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida may be able to help you.
- Side-Impact Collisions. Unlike rear-end collisions, side-impact collisions may involve passengers and drivers being less protected from impact. With a front-end collision and side-impact collision, there’s more car to protect passengers than with a side-impact collision. These accidents can be serious because they can leave victims suffering from crushing injuries, if the side of the car collapsed on the passenger or the driver. The Law Offices of Oscar Syger are car accident lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida who can review your case if you’ve been hurt in this type of accident.
- Rollover Accidents. Another serious kind of accident can occur if a vehicle rolls over. These accidents can leave victims suffering from very serious injuries. Speed can be an impact in these accidents, but many factors, including vehicle type and design can play a role. If you or a loved one were hurt in a vehicle rollover accident, the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, car accident attorneys in Boca Raton, Florida may be able to help you.
- Pedestrian Accidents. If you were struck by a vehicle as a pedestrian, you might be facing serious injuries. The Law Offices of Oscar Syger are Boca Raton, Florida car accident attorneys who may be able to assist you if you were injured by a vehicle as a pedestrian.
- Bike Accident Injuries. If you were hurt in a bike accident in Boca Raton, Florida involving another car, you might be entitled to seek damages for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Drivers have a responsibility to share the road with all vehicles, and bikes are considered vehicles. If you were hurt in a crash as a bicyclist, consider speaking to the Law Offices of Oscar Syger, Boca Raton, Florida car accident attorneys today.
These are just some of the types of car accidents with which the Law Offices of Oscar Syger can help. If you or someone you love were hurt in a crash in Boca Raton, Florida, you may be entitled to seek damages for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact the Law Offices of Oscar Syger today. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim.
Seek Justice for Your Car Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries can be very serious and can impact your life in many ways. If you have become disabled or were seriously injured in a car accident, you may have the right to seek damages from negligent parties for your losses. The damages you may be able to receive can vary depending on the type of accident you have suffered and depending on whether the other party may have been to blame. The Law Offices of Oscar Syger are car accident lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida who may be able to assist you with your car accident claim. Our lawyers can estimate the value of your damages, help you negotiate with insurance adjusters, and fight negligent parties to help you get the best possible settlement under the law. In the aftermath of a serious injury, you might be offered a substantial settlement from insurance companies. But do you know what your claim is really worth? Before settling, consider getting the opinion of the Law Offices of Oscar Syger today.